Your personal data administrator
The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding for what purpose and how your personal data will be used, is Krzysztof Stopa OpenDev Consulting with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) at 16/3 św. Anny street (hereinafter referred to as “We” or “the Company”), the operator of the website (including our blog and shop) available under the https://bikepixels.com domain.
Means of collection of your personal data
We have received your personal data only from you when you open an account, make a Purchase Order in our shop or subscribe to our Newsletter.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing of your personal data
We process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of the Purchase Agreement concluded with you, including to:
- enabling the provision of services by electronic means and full use of the BikePixels Website, including purchase and payment process of goods;
- set up and manage your user account, ensuring that your account, transactions and technical issues are handled;
- handling of complaints in the event that you make such a complaint;
- contact you, including for purposes related to the provision of services;
- save your settings, configurations and preset values;
- handling the requests you make to us (e.g. by using the contact form);
- if you make a purchase, we are required by law to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
If you agree, we also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below:
- marketing activities, including direct marketing of BikePixels products;
- contact you, including for permitted marketing purposes, through available channels of communication, in particular and with your consent by e-mail;
- ensuring the handling of payment services;
- handling of your requests, in particular, forwarded to the Customer Department and by means of a contact form in the event that they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- recovery of receivables; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (proving that we comply with our legal obligations),
- storing data in cookies, collecting data from our websites usage and session handling;
- sending newsletters to the indicated e-mail address;
- advertising, including placing information about new features, services or products offered at our Website.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, in the same way as you have expressed your consent, by direct e-mail with our Personal Data Protection Officer or by post. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Mandatory personal data
If you place a Purchase Order, We require you to provide your name and surname, e-mail address, phone number and a delivery address in order to conclude the Purchase Agreement with you. Depending on the selected payment method you will be required to provide a valid card number or redirected to other platforms to complete the payment process.
If for any reason you do not provide this personal data, we will unfortunately not be able to conclude the Purchase Agreement.
In addition, if required by law, we may require you to provide other information that is necessary, for example, for accounting or tax purposes. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
If you create a user account in our Website you will be required to provide you username and a password.
Entitlements towards the Company with respect to the processing of data
We guarantee that all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation will be met, i.e. that you have the right to access, rectify and delete your data, to restrict its processing, to transfer it, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data.
You have the right of access, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation of the fact that your personal data is being processed, as well as to obtain a copy of the personal data to be processed in cases provided by law.
In case your data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request the correction of your personal data.
You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data, the so-called right to be forgotten, unless the processing of your personal data is necessary to establish, execute or defend the Administrator’s legal claims or there is another basis for processing the data.
You also have the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, your personal data provided to the Administrator and send it to another Administrator or to request the Administrator to send it directly to a designated Administrator.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data if you consider that the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes and the objection is justified by a specific situation.
If you consider that these rights are not being respected, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Polish General Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data, in relation to the processing of your personal data by us.
Sharing of your personal data
Always with your knowledge, we make your personal data available to entities that support us in providing electronic services, i.e. those that provide payment services. Without your consent we may only transfer your personal information to public bodies that fight against fraud and abuse.
If you choose the form of electronic payment through the PayPal platform, the data needed to execute and secure the transaction will be transferred to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. with its registered office in 22-24 Boulavard Royal, L-2449 Luksemburg. In the case you choose electronic payment trough Stripe all transaction data including your payment information will be shared with Stripe Inc. with its headquarters at 510 Townsend Street San Francisco, CA 94103 United States.
If you chose bank transfer or crypto currency transfer payment any additional data will be shared.
Storage time for your personal data
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination for purposes:
- pursue claims in connection with the performance of the contract;
- performance of legal obligations, including in particular tax and accounting obligations;
- statistical and archiving data.
Your personal data can be stored for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing.
Obtaining additional information about the processing of your personal data
If you would like to receive additional information on how we process your personal information or if you would like to opt out of your rights to this information, please write to the Data Protection Officer designated by us to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Attention of the Inspector of Personal Data, św. Anny 16/3, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała (Poland).